I keep meaning to write the little things down that Molly does, but I keep thinking I'll have time later and then later comes and nothing is written and Molly is doing something else. As you can see from this picture, Molly loves to drink through a straw. This is the only way We've been able to get her to drink. Thanks Mom for teaching her that handy little trick. She has only recently started to take a sippy cup. Molly waves hi and bye. Her Grandpa Larson taught her that a few months ago when he was here. She can ask for more with her little hand. It has also come to mean 'want' 'food' and 'hungry'. She can also clap. Sometimes we watch Good Morning America and Molly will wave at all the people and clap when she hears cheering. My Great Grandma Smith's dog Clifford taught Molly how to bark like a dog. I think the experience scared her to death and imprinted that noise in her little head forever. Molly still army crawls like a champ and must think that is good enough because she won't crawl. She pulls herself up on things and cruises a little. It is so fun to be greeted in the morning with a happy Molly standing in her crib. We love her so much and can't believe how she has changed our lives. She brings us so much joy.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Molly continues to grow too fast!
I keep meaning to write the little things down that Molly does, but I keep thinking I'll have time later and then later comes and nothing is written and Molly is doing something else. As you can see from this picture, Molly loves to drink through a straw. This is the only way We've been able to get her to drink. Thanks Mom for teaching her that handy little trick. She has only recently started to take a sippy cup. Molly waves hi and bye. Her Grandpa Larson taught her that a few months ago when he was here. She can ask for more with her little hand. It has also come to mean 'want' 'food' and 'hungry'. She can also clap. Sometimes we watch Good Morning America and Molly will wave at all the people and clap when she hears cheering. My Great Grandma Smith's dog Clifford taught Molly how to bark like a dog. I think the experience scared her to death and imprinted that noise in her little head forever. Molly still army crawls like a champ and must think that is good enough because she won't crawl. She pulls herself up on things and cruises a little. It is so fun to be greeted in the morning with a happy Molly standing in her crib. We love her so much and can't believe how she has changed our lives. She brings us so much joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She has grown up so fast! I love it and I can't wait to see Halloween pics. We love you guys! P.S. We will be in town the week before Christmas for Mitch's homecoming. Let's get together ya ya ya.
What a big girl! She is such a cutie Marsha and you are a great mom!
Post a Comment