Friday, October 3, 2008

Disneyland!


Disneyland really does have a magical feeling about it. I seriously got goosebumps as we were walking in. I've been there many times and it was fun to share with Molly, although she won't remember it. At least she was free!
Molly was not very happy to meet Minnie

Grandma with Molly. Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween. It was neat to see all the different things. The haunted mansion was converted into 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. They changed everything including the music. It was really cool.

Grandpa with Molly. Grandma and Grandpa were a huge help. We got to take turns going on rides and it worked out perfectly with the parent pass thingy. Plus the lines were wonderful. Short lines make such a difference. Especially when it's hot.


Us on Dumbo. Probably the only ride Molly liked. She doesn't like loud noises or darkness so she got a little afraid on the other rides, including Winnie the Pooh. I really like the expression on her face. Some kid was taking the picture and she was probably wondering who the heck he was. She was such a little trooper and we really had a great time.

4 comments:

jen hulet said...

I am so glad you had a good time!!
I really am kind of jealous (O.K. really jealous). Molly is so cute.

Heather said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time. I can't wait to take Jackson!

Unknown said...

The Haunted Mansion dec'd out Nightmare before Christmas is awesome. I went during Halloweentime a few years ago and loved all the pumpkins. Did they have the California letters (at the entrance) all done up like candy corn?

Brady + Marsha said...

California Adventures had the candy corn theme going on. It was really cute.