
Molly and her boyfriend Mac! You would not believe how hard it was to get them both sitting. They are so busy.

Molly enjoying the nice fall weather.

Out walking with Great Grandma Smith. Molly loves to visit Grandma.

What a cute naked girl. It is such a fight to change her. She hates to hold still. She has places to go.

Molly loves her toothbrush. Hopefully she doesn't get her mommy's teeth.
9 comments:
LOVE, That first picture & the picture of grandma & Molly!!
She is so cute!!! I love that naked pic...nothing is cuter than baby bums:)
Jackson will be sooo crushed when he hears that Molly already has a boyfriend. I guess he needs to learn how to act quicker! Anyway, those are darling pictures! Love you guys!
I love the last pic with the cute little bow in Molly's hair. Of course, they are all cute...
What a cutie. I love the naked bum pix. Brayden still loves his tooth brush thank goodness. At lest her teeth will be clean. :)
They're all so cute! I really like the last picture - love the outfit and love the bow in her hair! The nudie one made us both laugh.
First of all... What kind of parents let their daughter fraternize with a boy wearing a BYU outfit. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. I really expected better from you guys. Hopefully this rebuke will get you back on the straight and narrow:)
Jeff
She is so cute. I loved all the pictures.
Marsha - she is adorable! I need to see her in real life!
Post a Comment