
Brady and I spent our honeymoon in San Diego which was wonderful. San Diego is probably one of my favorite places I've ever been. We also went to Newport last year while I was pregnant with my family. It wasn't the best of experiences being pregnant and all, so we decided to go again this year while Molly could still fly for free. It was hot! Grandma and Grandpa came with us and they were a huge help. Vacationing with a baby is quite a different experience. I wouldn't change it for the world, but it does make things a lot harder.

Molly's first plane ride. She actually did pretty well. I was the one that was really uptight (surprise, surprise.) There were lots of other kids and babies so that made it a lot easier. I don't know how people do it on long flights!

Gotta keep the bright sun out of the eyes. Molly wouldn't keep these on for very long so we were lucky to get this picture.

Molly and her Tinkerbell umbrella. She wouldn't let go of it. Every time I would take it away she would scream. A little inconvenient considering the size of the thing.
6 comments:
Wow! What a week!!! You must have been exhausted when you got home:). I love Disneyland too! We get to go next month...yahoo! I'm glad you had a good time.
Cute pics! Glad you had fun.
It looks like you had loads of fun. We've taken Jake to Cali a few times (San Francisco) but haven't made our way to Disneyland yet. Hopefully we will soon - and you'll be my inspiration to do so!
Looks like you had a good time! It was fun seeing you at work yesterday! Wow Molly is getting so big!
I'm glad that you guys got to go to California. Morsh, you have always adored that place and it reminds me of you. Molly is a little cutie. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!!!! Love you guys!
What a fun getaway to Cali! Looks like you guys had a great time! Disneyland is the best, isn't it? We flew with Parker to Cali last March and it was a horrible experience to fly with a toddler that doesn't sit still for 30 seconds let alone and hour and a half! Next time we'll be driving. But it's nice to take advantage of their free ticket while you can! :)Molly sure is a little cutie. Love the sunglasses pic.
Post a Comment