I am so jealous! I am glad you guys had a great vacation in the sun before things get too cold and nasty here.
Yeah, I love the beach too. I've decided the best roadtrip ever is to San Diego. How fun to spend it with your family! I ditto the jealous comment.
Marsha, Molly is so cute, and you are so stinkin skinny. I love Califorina espically if I am going to Disneyland.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so jealous! I am glad you guys had a great vacation in the sun before things get too cold and nasty here.
Yeah, I love the beach too. I've decided the best roadtrip ever is to San Diego. How fun to spend it with your family! I ditto the jealous comment.
Marsha, Molly is so cute, and you are so stinkin skinny. I love Califorina espically if I am going to Disneyland.
Post a Comment