Monday, November 3, 2008

Molly the Octopus!

Molly was an Octopus for Halloween. She did surprisingly well in her costume. We didn't think she'd be able to get around, but sure enough she didn't let those extra legs get in the way. Brady and I dressed up as well. Too bad we don't have any pictures because we looked awesome! Actually we looked pretty lame. We waited too long to plan our costumes and we ended up being fishermen who didn't really look like fishermen. We'll do better next year!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's super cute!!! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween:).

Melinda said...

Never fear, Melinda and Sam are here! We have pictures of both of you from the ward trunk-or-treat. And some additions of Molly, who looks so cute. If you want them, click on the "Rainas Pictures" on the right side of our blog.

Brian and Brandy said...

That is the cutest costume I love it, Where did you find it, she is such a doll!

jen hulet said...

I love the costume & Molly looks just adorable!!!

Hewletts said...

You've got yourself an adorable little octopus! So fun!

The Odermott's said...

Molly looks so cute. I love it.

Chris and Michelle said...

Okay that is the cutest costume! And the cutest little girl IN the costume! She looks adorable! I love it.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Molly was the cutest little octopus ever!

Trace said...

Nobody pays attention to your costume when your little girl looks THAT adorable! I tell everyone about her cute little octopus costume. It is my favorite!

Brooke said...

That is too ctinkin cute! Where did you find it?