
We went to St. George over the weekend to get away from the snow. We love it there at this time of year. We did not get to stay long enough. We got to go with our friends and relax. I got sick so it was nice for Brady to have some good company. On a side note, I wish I could have edited more than just the red eye in this picture. Her face and hair are a mess, but hey, we were on vacation.

Molly preferred to walk and push her own stroller rather than ride in it. Maybe we shouldn't have forgotten her shoes. Oh well.


Then when that got old, she got to ride on daddy's shoulders.
4 comments:
I am so jealous you were in St. George!!! Can you believe this snow? I am sorry you got sick. My hair looks like Molly's every day and I don't have the vacation excuse.
Cute pictures! I hope you guys had a good time. I love the picture of Molly on Brady's shoulders!
i would go on walks more often if i had a view like that, nice!
I love St. George! Did you blast Beastie Boys in your minivan?!?! I hear that's what they do there....
P.S. Your next getaway should be scheduled for DENVER. Also, we're coming home for Easter.
Post a Comment