
Molly loves to say prayers, well at least fold her arms. When we tell her it's time to say the prayer she folds her arms. It's so cute. She may look reverent, but that is before we pray. During the prayer she laughs at us, especially when she hears her name, and runs all over her room.

Molly and all her stuffed animals. It is amazing how toys build up. We haven't had to buy her hardly any toys thanks to everyone's generosity.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Molly is getting. She is so cute. We need to get our girls together sometime. I bet they'd have a great time. I agree with you it is amazing how many toys pile up without you buying very many.
I love that picture of her folding her arms. Precious!!!
Brayden does the same thing with prayer.Starts off great and ends with running around. We are still working on it.
I used to hide in my pile of stuffed animals when I didn't want to go to piano lessons. Don't let her acquire too many........ Lol.
It seems like stuffed animals multiply in the night! She looks pretty reverent to me....just go with that! ;o)
Post a Comment