
I guess turning 30 has made me realize how fast time goes by. I can't believe Molly was ever that little. I miss those days. Not enough to want to be pregnant again any time soon, but it does make me at least think about the idea. Molly was the best little baby ever. She mostly slept and I kept wondering when it was going to change. She started getting teeth at about 6 months and with that emerged her spunky little personality. I can't believe that 14 months have gone by and we have a little toddler tearing up the house. Crazy. I wouldn't trade it for anything. We love you Molly and all the excitement you have brought into our lives!
3 comments:
Time does fly by so fast. It's hard to believe they start out that little, especially when you see them toddling about at stake conference! (side note: I didn't know she was walking! That's so cool!) I've been thinking baby lately too. We better be careful...baby fever is catching.
She is a doll! You foget how tiny they were! Thanks again for watching Jackson yesterday. He had a great time and is still talking about you guys!
i know what you mean, here i am reliving the baby days again with Soren and i can't believe how big my girls are and that they used to be this small. i had forgotten how much i miss them laying on you just like Molly is in this darling picture. it's pure joy, isn't it! happy belated b-day, btw. rascal flats rocks!
Post a Comment