Friday, February 27, 2009
The big 3-0!
This birthday seriously crept up on me. I can't believe I'm 30. It seems like it should feel different, but of course it doesn't. I got to sleep in, which Brady let me do, not Molly. My mom took me to lunch, somewhere besides taco bell. That is a sacrifice for her. Brady surprised me with tickets to Rascal Flatts. We had gone last year and loved it , but had bad seats. We talked about going this year, but the tickets were pricey and I of course don't like to spend money or tell someone to spend money on me. So I figured we wouldn't be going. A radio station was near our house the day before and I had walked over with Molly to try to win tickets. I figured since it was my birthday that luck would be on my side, but no. Some crazy lady won them. It was a great surprise! He had gotten the tickets for a great deal and we had perfect seats. He arranged babysitting and everything. We went to Winger's for dinner and he even got me cheesecake. Brady is so good at getting me things I want. I really have never gotten a gift from him that I didnt' love. I know it sounds cheesy, but he really listens to me and remembers everything. I had the best 30th birthday and I'm so grateful for all the birthday wishes. I'm so lucky to have great people in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a fun husband you have!! I can't wait to hear all about the concert! I'm glad you had a great 30th birthday!! Welcome to the club! 30's not so bad! love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy belated birthday! I thought you looked a bit older today at stake conference. Ha ha. You can give me crap in August when I turn the big 3-0 too. I am glad you had such a great birthday. Brady scored some major points with that one.
What a fun birthday! And a great husband. (Way to go Brady!) I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. You totally deserve it!
Happy Birthday...A bit late. I am happy to hear your birthday was a good one.
You're not reallyy 30 are you? We're not that old yet, right? I'm so confused. Hope you had fun at the concert. :)
Post a Comment