Today is Marsha's birthday (in case you weren't able to figure that out from the title of the post). I have absolutely loved being married to Marsha. She makes married life so easy. And she is a super great mom to Molly (as you can see in the picture). She's always there for me and makes my life easier. I won't say how old she is, but I will say that I'm glad I married a mature, older woman. Happy birthday Marsha! I love you!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Marsha!!!
Today is Marsha's birthday (in case you weren't able to figure that out from the title of the post). I have absolutely loved being married to Marsha. She makes married life so easy. And she is a super great mom to Molly (as you can see in the picture). She's always there for me and makes my life easier. I won't say how old she is, but I will say that I'm glad I married a mature, older woman. Happy birthday Marsha! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Marsha!
Happy Birthday Marsha!!! What a great picture, your Molly is so cute:)! Love ya!!
Yea! Happy Birthday! (Brady, I don't think Marsha is old at all, but I think Sam would say the same thing about me)
Happy Birthday Marsha!!! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday! Remember how you're older than me because your birthday comes first? ;)
haha! I think I was 6. You'll never let me forget that.
Happy Belated Birthday Marsha! Sorry I flaked on that...I'm a bad friend. Being the older woman isn't all bad though...just tell people you're a cougar! ;o)
Post a Comment