Molly is getting ready early to support her Mariners. Her daddy's obsession has apparently rubbed off on her. Hopefully they'll be a little better this year so we can watch them win a few times. We don't ask for much.
The pictures are darling! What a cute girl! BTW... I don't think you are asking for much at all... they certainly ought to be able to win a few games:).
I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is adorable! Does Brady make her wear this hat or does she do it willingly? I can't get Owen to keep hats on....
I really think you are all confused and should be putting Cubs hats on. Oh well, to each his (or her) own. I understand the pain. My Cubs are great at causing disappointment.
4 comments:
The pictures are darling! What a cute girl! BTW... I don't think you are asking for much at all... they certainly ought to be able to win a few games:).
I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is adorable! Does Brady make her wear this hat or does she do it willingly? I can't get Owen to keep hats on....
I really think you are all confused and should be putting Cubs hats on. Oh well, to each his (or her) own. I understand the pain. My Cubs are great at causing disappointment.
I think she would look adorable in a Yankee's hat! She is so dang cute.
Post a Comment