Friday, March 20, 2009

5 Years!

Today is our 5 year anniversary. I love that we get to celebrate on the first day of spring. Everything feels so new. It is a great way to start a new year of marriage. In 5 years we have survived:
1 insane cat
Me finishing school
Brady finishing school
1 pregnancy
The cutest little girl ever
And much more.
Can't wait for 5 more!

8 comments:

Heather said...

You two are soooo cute! Happy Anniversary!

Trace said...

Congratulations! Time passes so quickly. I will have to hear about the insane cat some time. I think it is awesome your anniversary lands on the first day of spring.

Melinda said...

Congrats. I hope you got to do something fun.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

That is such a beautiful wedding picture! Congratulations on 5 years and here's to many more.

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture!

Hewletts said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years! That's my parent's anniversary too...it's a good one! Happy anniversary!

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I know it's a little late but the wish is still the same, right?!

Alonso Family said...

i love seeing people's wedding pictures! you both look so great but Marsha looks especially beautiful, no offense Brady:) congrats to you both!