
Molly loves books. She likes to bring them to us and plop in our laps so we can read them to her. My favorite is when I find her with a book. She has been saying 'ba' for ball, balloon, and other random things This book has balls in it and when she finds them she says, 'ba'. It's really cute.


Just some cute pictures of Molly with Daddy

Molly in jail. She likes to unfold all the laundry, so I have to immobilize her in order to get any laundry done. She thinks it's funny for a few minutes, but quickly realizes that it's not. She is actually really helpful at handing me the dirty laundry to put in the washer, but that's as far as it goes.

Molly and her new fashion statement. She loves wearing her clothes around her shoulders. She just grabs a random item and she's good to go.
3 comments:
She is growing up so fast! I love that little girl!
All those pictures are so cute! That's funny that she likes clothes around her shoulders!
Help with the laundry is always so nice! She's a cutie!
Post a Comment