We had a really nice Easter this year. My Grandma had an Easter egg hunt for the older little kids. Molly wasn't really invited, but we invited ourselves anyway. I'm good at that. My Grandma and aunt Becky are so fun and did so much for the little kids. They each got an Easter basket full of lots of yummy treats. Molly even got her own special basket. Thanks Grandma and Becky! Molly wouldn't have had a basket if it weren't for you. Her parents are lame like that.

Molly was so cute going through her basket. She would pick everything out individually and look at it.
This is what Molly thinks of her aunt Paula most of the time.
7 comments:
So much fun! I love the look! What a cute little basket!
Soo cute! It was so fun to see you guys. I loved how she took each thing out of her basket and looked at it before she reached in for something else. She is too cute
Looks like she had a great time. And that she loves you A LOT!
She is so cute. I LOVE the third picture down. Those eyes are so pretty. Parker had to examine all of his eggs one at a time, too. Kids are so funny.
It looks like we were in St. George at the same time! :)
That pic of her screaming is priceless.
Excuse me, she loves her Aunt Paula! She wonders why her mom doesn't let her come over to my house and play more. It was fun to see you guys over Easter, we need to get together more often.
Fun Easter! And...it was so good to be able to see you! I love that our kids are so close in age and Molly has such a hilarious personality.
P.S. Don't call yourself lame....it make me sad.
Post a Comment