Molly's cousin Ben moved away last month. I'm not sure if it's been harder on Molly or me. They spent a lot of time together. Molly and Ben play so well together and it was nice to let them play while we had some adult interaction. Ben has been gone about a month now and I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a day where Ben's name wasn't mentioned by Molly. It has been almost heartbreaking for me. Obviously I miss Lora, but it's seeing Molly miss her little buddy that hurts the most. Luckily they are only three hours away! Molly sure misses her Benners!Sunday, March 6, 2011
Benners
Molly's cousin Ben moved away last month. I'm not sure if it's been harder on Molly or me. They spent a lot of time together. Molly and Ben play so well together and it was nice to let them play while we had some adult interaction. Ben has been gone about a month now and I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a day where Ben's name wasn't mentioned by Molly. It has been almost heartbreaking for me. Obviously I miss Lora, but it's seeing Molly miss her little buddy that hurts the most. Luckily they are only three hours away! Molly sure misses her Benners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that is hard. You can have sleepover parties maybe. That is what Raina gets to do with her cousins Harmony and Malachi.
Post a Comment