Friday, March 11, 2011

Our Family


Family pictures are a nightmare! You just never know what you're going to get. At least we're all in the picture, Right? We were able to get these done while in Washington with Brady's family. It was nice having the help. We'll see if we ever get these up on our wall.

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

I say frame them asap because they are so cute! Your kids are so big and Molly looks like your mini-me. They are adorable!

Melinda said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I haven't seen them in forever. The family pictures are so cute. Reminds me that ours are about 2 years old, guess we need to update.

Carrie said...

Those are great Marsha! At least both kids are smiling and you're all looking at the camera. That's more than some of ours. :)