Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our little cuties

I love this picture. I love that Reed is taking his time to crawl so that Molly has a little while longer to not get annoyed by him. Reed adores her. Molly can always get him to laugh his hardest. We will try doing the same things to get him to laugh, but it's just not the same. Molly is so aware of her little brother and is helpful when she wants to be.

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

I love the updates, Marsh. Your kiddos are too cute and I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Molly's yoga pose is awesome. Parker tries to mimic me on the exerball with his basketball... It doesn't work out so well for him but it definitely makes me laugh!

Melinda said...

How is Molly so big!? I realized the other day that Molly is in Sunbeams because of her birthday. Wow, Raina is in Nursery for another year. The last few posts have some really cute pics of both kids. I love to see them.

Good job for doing yoga. I can't do very many of the poses - come from a long line of very NOT limber relatives. I'm trying to run, not sure how that is working out.

Carrie said...

I love the love in his eyes as he looks up at her!
Missed seeing you Sunday when I ward crashed. ;)