
Molly decorating her graham cracker house. She was really into it. It was pretty cute to watch her work.


Molly as an angel. She refused to wear a halo. I was surprised she was willing to participate at all.

Sadie was such a trooper to participate and Ben made everyone laugh with his shepard outfit.

Molly enjoying one of her favorite toys from Grandma and Grandpa Larson. It's a dump truck that you can take apart and put back together with a power drill. Molly also got her doll house from Santa that she had been asking for. The night of Christmas, Molly said," it's okay, Santa will come again tomorrow." With her birthday so close to Christmas, she was getting presents everyday for a few days in a row.

Reed was just along for the ride. You gotta love that cute face. He of course loved all the wrapping paper.
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures! I can't believe how much the kids have grown... they are absolutely darling!
Post a Comment