Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Helping herself!

Apparently her mom and dad aren't feeding her enough of the "good stuff."

6 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Too funny! Man, her hair already looks longer than Christmas time, or maybe I just don't remember. I was excited to see you had a new post!

The Odermott's said...

love it. Brayden has done that too.

Heather said...

She knows what she likes! I don't blame her!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

She's got good taste!

The Hewletts said...

Those look like Fernwood mints. I knew she was a genius! Stop starving her Marsh!

Nan and Ryan said...

So, I can see why you stay home, you little girl is so dang cute...but Ryan and I have been wondering where the heck you have been! They are going to take the babies next Tuesday or Thursday so pretty soon I will be out of here!