Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Cat


When Brady and I bought this cat we were newly married and thought it would be fun to have a pet together. How can you resist a cute little kitten? It is so easy to forget that they get big and last FOREVER! Our cat welcomes guests with hisses and chews through any cord he can get to. Most days I regret ever getting him, but then there are days like these. Molly can't get enough of him. Unfortunately, he does everything he can to stay away from her. Molly cries when she can't get to him and it drives me crazy. Maybe one day he will enjoy her cuddles as much as we do.

4 comments:

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Eventually he'll get too old to run faster than her....they'll end up being great friends! ;o)

Ben and Alissa said...

Though I'm not a big fan of Booty, that is a very cute picture! And of course I'm a huge fan of Molly :)

Heather said...

They look like the best of friends. Poor Jackson, I don't know if we are ever going to get him a pet!

Hewletts said...

I can't believe that your kitty let Molly cuddle! It's sooo cute! Hissing cats are the best - don't player hate.
We are terrible at keeping in touch, but son't feel bad because most people hear about me through my mom...I still think about you all the time and check your blog and facebook. Let's chat sometime soon.