Sunday, January 18, 2009

swimmin'!!

Molly doesn't just sit in the tub, she swims. She loves to drink the water and dip her face in. I would show you more of the picture, but certain people don't appreciate the Molly booty as much as I do.

10 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Very cute!!

Katie currently isn't a fan of being in the tub. She'll be in there for a few minutes and then just want out. She's choked on water a couple times which as worried her, so I think that might be why. She loves showers though.

You could enroll Molly in baby swim lessons. Have you seen that video of the babies swimming through the hoops underwater, super cute! That could be Molly!

Ben and Alissa said...

I noticed you edited the post title, what was wrong with the first one?

Brady + Marsha said...

I don't know. I'm just crazy!

The Odermott's said...

how fun. She is a water lover.

jen hulet said...

I don't know, I don't think there is anything cuter than a baby booty...Seriously, Molly is just the cutest!

Heather said...

We will have to take the kiddos swimming this summer at my mom's house. It looks like Molly is more daring in the water than jackson is. Such a cutie!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Definitely cute baby booty! She's ready for the swim team! When I took #1 to baby swim lessons she would kick her legs like a frog. It was so fun!

Brooke said...

So dang funny!! By the way, the problem you had with adding HEather's blog is what happens on mine when I try to add yours. It takes me to flicker, and I'm like ??? So if you figure it out, let me know! Sorry your temple experience was kuck!

Chris and Michelle said...

What a cutie! My (ahem) motherinlaw doesn't appreciate "those" kind of pics either. I say get over it - it's a baby! :) I'm impressed with your cake making skills of the darling snowman cake, and the tu tu pictures are sooooo precious. I'm such an 'eye' person and Molly's are to die for!

Trace said...

I am disappointed I didn't get to see the whole thing. Wait-that sounds perverted. I just mean baby butts are the cutest. Why can't squishy, cellulite covered butts be cute on adults too?