We got her this shopping cart that she loves to push around. We have to hold the front so it doesn't go too fast. We had so much fun celebrating with my family and are so excited to do it again with Brady's family in Washington. We can't believe she's 1! Molly is a lucky girl to have so many people that love her.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Molly girl!
We got her this shopping cart that she loves to push around. We have to hold the front so it doesn't go too fast. We had so much fun celebrating with my family and are so excited to do it again with Brady's family in Washington. We can't believe she's 1! Molly is a lucky girl to have so many people that love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That so crazy that she is already one!! But I love the cake. It is very cute. Good job.
I love the cake! What a great idea to make her smaller version. You are a cute mama. I cannot believe it has already been a year!
What a cute cake! It's hard to believe she's already 1. But she is so adorable! She's got such great facial expressions! ;o)
I'm impressed with the cake Marsh! Seriously, how fun. I'm sending a present to that little Molly girl. I love her personality. Give her hugs and kisses from us!
What a fun birthday. Happy 1st Birthday Molly! We love you!
I can't believe she is 1 already! I love the cake! That is so cute that you made a little one just for her. I love the pictures that your friend took. They show the beautiful blue of her eyes! Cute, cute!!
When are you going to post again! I'm so glad you guys got to come up for Christmast because then we got to see everything that Molly is up to! If you don't post it Ben and I don't know about it! We want to know how she's doing and what she's getting into!
Post a Comment