
Mandy, Brad and Owen came to visit from Colorado. We are always so happy to see them. In this picture Molly is probably plotting on how to make Owen cry next. Owen is pretty sensitive and Molly can be a little bit of a bully at times.

Mandy looking as hot as ever.

Molly and Owen chowing down on some fries.

It is so great to be moms together. I love you Mandy and miss you.
3 comments:
Thanks for making me crave a burger. Theirs are soooooo good. And the cajun fries......mmmmmmmm.
It was so great to see you guys and we loved every second of it (well except for the feathered bangs look, but you have to admit that I rocked it!). I love you guys and I'm so excited for our new plan to keep in touch. P.S. How is sensitive Owen my child?!?!
My old roomies, together again! (I'm such a nerd - I know...) You both look great and I so can't believe that those USU days were TEN years ago!! Crazy. Where does the time go, seriously???
Post a Comment