



A friend at work gave Molly a tutu and so I wanted to get some pictures for Molly's birthday. I can't believe she'll be one in a few days. I have a great friend who was so nice to take these pictures for me (Thanks Heather). They turned out so cute. It was almost impossible to get Molly to smile. She was not a fan of the tutu.
8 comments:
Happy birthday tomorrow, Molly! You are too cute for words!!!
Happy Birthday Molly!! I love the pictures, they are adorable.....it didn't even matter that she wasn't smiling!! I love you guys!
Wow! I can't believe Molly is already one. Where does the time go? The pics really bring out the blue in Molly's eyes. They are cute.
holy cow, what cute pictures! her eyes are just beautiful in these. where does a year go?
Beautiful pictures!
Great pictures! Missed seeing you Sunday. Hope you're having a great holiday!
OK first of all I LOVE the pics! So cute! What I need to know now is HOW ON EARTH DID YOU TALK HEATHER INTO DOING THEM??? I have wanted her to take pictures of Bode since before he was born and she always just says, "I'm really not very good!" We all know she is lying! Molly looks darling and I'm glad she had a great b-day!
Those pictures are sooo cute. Hello blue eyes! Miss you Marsha!
Post a Comment