Why is it that children get all the energy?! I would just like a little of what they have. I am amazed at how Molly can just keep going day after day with as little as two 30 minute naps throughout the day. Lately that is all I've been getting and I do say me because she seems to be fine with it. I am not. It is so hard to get anything done. I just keep hoping that one day SOON Molly will go back to her sleeping ways.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The baby that never naps!
Why is it that children get all the energy?! I would just like a little of what they have. I am amazed at how Molly can just keep going day after day with as little as two 30 minute naps throughout the day. Lately that is all I've been getting and I do say me because she seems to be fine with it. I am not. It is so hard to get anything done. I just keep hoping that one day SOON Molly will go back to her sleeping ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cutie!!
She's losing her baby face! When's baby #2 coming? (wink, wink) I'm totally kidding, but I bet you hear it all the time huh? Once you know you have cute ones, you gotta keep it up, there's a shortage of cute ones. :)
Ah, feeling worn out all the time is not so fun. Tell that girlie to be nicer to her mommy! If you need a break sometime, I am willing - you've watched Raina tons for me.
She is adorable in this picture! I need to see that little girl when we are in town. The word on the street is that you're clearing your schedule and it's a good thing because it's time to catch up. We'll be around the week of the 13th - all freakin' week and aside from a huge IKEA spree, we've got little else to do. Can't wait to see you.
Such a cute girl!
Oh, I'm so sorry! Have you tried going for one nap a day? It's a beautiful time when they switch to one long nap instead of two short naps. Hopefully she'll start napping again soon. If not, there are always puppet shows! ;o)
Post a Comment