Molly was a good luck charm last Saturday for the University of Utah. She didn't really watch the game, but she wore this outfit and the Utes won. You do the math.
Whoa.... wait a minute there. What outfit is she wearing when BYU plays Utah? Cuz I'll all for cheering Utah and that's super cute and all... but when it comes down to it - I'm on the Lord's side. You don't want little Molly going to Hell now do you?
I can just see it now, Molly glaring at me in her Ute outfit. She seems to glare at me the most. I must have offended her in some way. I love it though, it's one of those cute personality things.
I don't think Molly has anything to worry about(her soul and all), President Hinckley attended the U, and NO ONE is a bigger U fan than Neal Maxwell, so she is in good company:) Go UTES!!
7 comments:
Way to go Molly! We like the team you're cheering on!
What a cute little Ute!
Whoa.... wait a minute there. What outfit is she wearing when BYU plays Utah? Cuz I'll all for cheering Utah and that's super cute and all... but when it comes down to it - I'm on the Lord's side. You don't want little Molly going to Hell now do you?
;)
I'm jokin about the whole hell thing.
kinda
very cute!
I can just see it now, Molly glaring at me in her Ute outfit. She seems to glare at me the most. I must have offended her in some way. I love it though, it's one of those cute personality things.
She is getting so big Marsha, she is so cute,I love the crawl, I don't love the outfit as much :)j/k.
I don't think Molly has anything to worry about(her soul and all), President Hinckley attended the U, and NO ONE is a bigger U fan than Neal Maxwell, so she is in good company:) Go UTES!!
Post a Comment