A few weeks ago Molly started scooting around. We think she kinda looks like a caterpillar (a very noisy caterpillar, she wouldn't be able to sneak up on too many people).
Morsh, I wrote this on my blog too because I don't know blog etiquitte....frankly I'm just not cool enough. Anyhew...I love her crawl/scootch! Owen did a similar thing for a while and he got to be pretty fast, but he would end up with blisters on his big toe from pushing off! My fam is coming out for Owen's 1st Birthday and I'll be in SLC in December for Mitch's homecoming. We'll have to get together. I miss you!
She is too cute! Jake is obsessed with this video and pictures of Molly. He gets upset every time I leave your page. He even gives her kisses on the computer screen. LOL!
5 comments:
That is cute.
On a different note. I completely know how to spell your name. I was just really tired when I wrote it on the card the other day. Sorry Marsha!
That is sooo cute to watch! Man they grow up fast. I'm excited to see you tomorrow!
Morsh, I wrote this on my blog too because I don't know blog etiquitte....frankly I'm just not cool enough. Anyhew...I love her crawl/scootch! Owen did a similar thing for a while and he got to be pretty fast, but he would end up with blisters on his big toe from pushing off! My fam is coming out for Owen's 1st Birthday and I'll be in SLC in December for Mitch's homecoming. We'll have to get together. I miss you!
That is so funny!! Molly is so cute! It was fun to see you both on Saturday!!
She is too cute! Jake is obsessed with this video and pictures of Molly. He gets upset every time I leave your page. He even gives her kisses on the computer screen. LOL!
Post a Comment