Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing too fast!

Molly at 8 months

Molly at 3 months


Molly had her 9 month check up today. Her weight has changed a little, but everything else is still the same. She weighed 19 lb 5 oz (62nd percentile). She is 29.9 inches long (97th percentile). And her head is 46.5 cm (94th percentile). It is crazy to see how different she looks just months later. It is so fun to watch her grow.

6 comments:

Trace said...

Yes, they do grow too quickly! I love the side-by-side comparison. She is adorable.

Me said...

Way to grow, baby! She is so cute!

Heather said...

Molly is sooo cute! She is growing up so fast!

Kathy said...

Cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! With the first one you are so anxious for them to learn new things... then before you know it, they aren't babies anymore! I guess that is the way it is supposed to be, so just enjoy it!

Chris and Michelle said...

What a cutie! I just love her blue eyes! It's crazy how fast they grow.... enjoy every stage because she'll be into a new one before you know it!

holly said...

Marsha, Molly is so cute, it is crazy how fast they grow. I am so glad you named her Molly Im sure it was because you wanted to mix Marsha and Holly, very cute. By the way did you know I tagged you? well I did so check the rules on my blog. :)