Molly got to go to her first baseball game tonight. Brady would have preferred that her first baseball experience had been watching the Mariners, but I'm sure Molly won't remember and will be a die hard Mariners fan just like her daddy. They were showing fireworks after the game, but we thought we'd leave since Molly didn't appreciate them the first time she saw them. We were trying to get to our car, but they wouldn't let us because we would have had to walk too close to where they were setting the fireworks off. So...Molly got to watch the whole show. She did really well considering it was way past her bedtime and the fireworks were super loud.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Go Bees!
Molly got to go to her first baseball game tonight. Brady would have preferred that her first baseball experience had been watching the Mariners, but I'm sure Molly won't remember and will be a die hard Mariners fan just like her daddy. They were showing fireworks after the game, but we thought we'd leave since Molly didn't appreciate them the first time she saw them. We were trying to get to our car, but they wouldn't let us because we would have had to walk too close to where they were setting the fireworks off. So...Molly got to watch the whole show. She did really well considering it was way past her bedtime and the fireworks were super loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so glad the Bees had your company! We thought about doing that for our August outing, but the dates didn't work out! Also, I don't know what is up with my blog, but for some reason, when I try to add a link for you it takes me to flicker. Weird...I'll keep messing with it!
Molly is getting so big! She is adorable! We need to get together and have a play date sometime soon. When I try to link your blog on mine, it does the weird flicker thing too...strange. Get it fixed, k? ;)
We should definitly all get together and go to another baseball game. The kids would love it, not to mention the dads! It feels like forever since we've seen you guys! Let's get together soon ok!
Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad you guys had fun at the game.
I really want to go to a Bees game... it looks like you had fun. I can't believe how big Molly is getting!
SHe is adorable. Oh my! So cute. Too bad you can't come for the cousins thing. I haven't seen you in forever. I would love to see your little gal. How old is she?
Marsha she is soooo cute and growing so fast! Hope you are doing well are you working very much?
Post a Comment