Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our little two year old!

Reed has been two for a few months now. What can I say...I'm totally on top of things. :) He is such a lovable little boy! He loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses. We are so excited that he is finally able to talk and we are somewhat able to understand him. I remember thinking that we were not going to go through that "grunting to get what you want" stage. We got the "screaming to get what you want" stage instead. Although he hasn't had a very large vocabulary, he has still always had plenty to say. It's never hard to find Reed in a large house or store. Reed is such a good little player. He can really entertain himself. He loves his blanky and sucks on his index finger and middle finger when he's tired.

Molly is really into cakes and clearly I am not. We put something together to try to resemble a train.

Reed received Perfection from Grandma and Grandpa Smith and he wouldn't let go of it. He loves this game so much and is actually pretty good at putting the pieces in the right places.

I can't get enough of those cheeks!

His little garage from Grandma and Grandpa Larson. He loves this as you can see from his expression.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun! Happy belated Birthday, Reed!