Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cavity Free!

  We all went to the dentist this month and NONE of us had cavities! This is truly something to celebrate at our house! I don't remember when the last time was that this has happened. Even poor little Reed has had to have a few fillings. It can get pretty exhausting and expensive going to the dentist every 6 months and then in between as well.   I love these two! sometimes being a mom can be really hard, but then there are a million little moments that make it worth it!

3 comments:

Trace said...

Hooray for no cavities! Go celebrate with a sugary treat. jk

Chris and Michelle said...

Nice! I need to take my kiddos in again and I'm so afraid of what they are going to find...

Carrie said...

Congratulations! That is a big accomplishment. I love it when the dentist says no cavities!