We got to go to Lagoon for Brady's work this summer. Lagoon is one of my least favorite places. It is always so hot and the combination of heat and any ride at all makes me sick. It was such a different experience being there with our kids though. They had so much fun and it was great to see them enjoy it.
 |
| Molly safe and sound on her stationary seat on the carousel. |
 |
| Reed was a bit unsure at first. He picked a lion to ride. |
 |
| I'm not sure where we were when this picture was taken. It was not lagoon. I'm not sure he's even sleeping in this picture. We aren't usually that lucky. |
1 comment:
This makes me want to take my kids to Lagoon! We haven't braved it yet but you made it look doable! Love Reed's face on the lion. What a cutie I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment