Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa

Reed was less than thrilled to see Santa this year. Molly was able to sit on Santa's lap without me and even almost smiled for the picture. Molly asked for a Hello Kitty piano and cowboy boots (cowgirl boots actually). Reed just wants Santa to stay at the North Pole.

4 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I love that picture. It is so fun!

Kathy said...

Love the picture:)... It was great to see you all this weekend! Have a Merry Christmas! I love you!!!

Alonso Family said...

that's the first time, that i can recall, ever seeing Reed sad...it seems he is always to happiest baby with the biggest smile during church. it's that dang Santa always making the babies cry:)

Trace said...

This is the best Santa picture I have ever seen! I hope he can laugh at this one day.