Birthday Parties! This is how we keep our schedule around here. By who's birthday is next. She mentions her birthday at least once a day and has been doing this for at least the last 6 months. It is even mentioned in her prayers.
She loves them! This particular trip ended with us carrying our crying children to the car. They did not want to leave.

1 comment:
These are such cute posts, Marsh! Your kids have gotten so big... Reed looks like a little doll (like a literal doll!) in that cute pic with him in the white shirt of he and Molly. So glad you got to get away to Mexico... how FUN!
Don't think I'm too crazy but you and Mandy (& I think Katie) were in my dream the other night! You and Mandy were these big real estate execs on HGTV and you were getting this huge Parade of Homes home all ready to be showed...I was trying to race to help you meet the deadline. SO random and so funny. I have to say it was fun to see you guys even though it was just in my dreams!;) Haha
Glad your cute fam is doing good. One of these days we'll get together in real life! :)
Post a Comment