Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dancing Molly

I believe Molly is going to get a ticket on the hot tamale train if she keeps dancing like this. I think she gets her sweet dance moves from her daddy. He has recently perfected the art form known as "Churning the Butter."

7 comments:

jen hulet said...

Way to go Molly!!! She'll be on that train in no time:)!

Heather said...

Love it!

Becky Smith said...

She is so dang cute! I would really love to see Brady do the "Churning the Butter" dance. :D

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Molly is a natural!! Its adorable. Brady its your turn to dance!

Chris and Michelle said...

Nice!! What a cutie. I love her long hair!

Ben and Alissa said...

Very cute!

Lora and Josh said...

it looks like running to me! I have never seen brady dance. I'll just imagine it in my head for a minute. Now i'm thinking of you doing the pregnant dance in my head. Thanks for the imaginary entertainment!