Monday, February 8, 2010

Molly is so lucky to have her daddy!

I have been kind of a dud these days. One day I was feeling sick and resting downstairs. I had been wanting to get Molly dressed up in her snow gear so she could play in the snow for weeks, but just never could bring myself to do it. I went upstairs to see what Molly and daddy were doing. Molly was all dressed up to go out in the snow. Brady is so great. He does things like this all the time. He is so great at making Molly and me happy!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love that she actually has all the gear to go outside - Raina doesn't even have that. Good job Brady, I am sure it was a blast.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

What a good daddy! That is so cute. She looked like she was loving it.