Tuesday, March 16, 2010

babies, tutus, and nail polish

Have I mentioned before that Molly loves babies? She is obsessed. They always have to be wrapped in blankets in a very particular way. In the mornings they have to be rocked and for naps and bed time they have to be in her bed with her.


Rocking and cuddling with her babies.

Molly and only a few of her babies under the blanket. I'm not really sure why this was ok on this particular day. She usually has to have them all wrapped up in blankets.

Just a cute picture of Molly busy at the computer

Molly really likes to have her fingernails and toes painted. I never paint my fingernails and rarely paint my toenails and as far as I know, it's been awhile for Brady too. Molly has also become very shy of the camera. If you ask her to smile she won't . The second I pull it out she tells me "don't" and turns away. That explains this picture of just her cute little feet.

4 comments:

jen hulet said...

Molly is sooo cute! She will be such a big help with her baby brother. I love the computer picture:)!

Kathy said...

Absolutely darling! Your post really made me smile! The picture with the laptop and the one in bed with her babies are priceless! She should be a lot of help when the baby comes:)

Chris and Michelle said...

What a cute little mommy you have on your hands there! She is adorable with her babies and is going to love helping with her new brother...Love her in the darling tutu and hat...priceless! :)
Hope you're feeling well, Marsh!

Melinda said...

Wow, she is just growing up. Raina doesn't care about dolls at all. Molly is such a cutie pie.