Wednesday, June 24, 2009

18 months old!!!



Molly is officially 18 months old. She went to the doctor on Tuesday. She is in the 79th percentile in weight, the 88th percentile in height, and the 100th percentile in head size. They really need to make shirts that have bigger openings for the head. It gets to be a pretty tight squeeze sometimes. The pictures of Molly are on a playset that our super nice neighbors gave us.

12 comments:

Heather said...

She is soooo cute! 18 months already!

Ben and Alissa said...

100th percentile?! I bet she can probably already fit into some of Brady's hats!

She looks so cute going down the slide. We're maybe looking to get something like that too, how fun that you got it from your neighbors for free!

Unknown said...

yeah for nursery!!!

Kathy said...

Darling pictures! My favorite is the one with her hands above her head! I can't believe that she is already 18 months!!!

Unknown said...

You are kidding? She's that old? How time flies...she gets more cute every day. Love you Marsh!

Melinda said...

Can't believe she is that old! The pictures are very cute. Raina is jealous and wants to come play.

The Hewletts said...

Pooer Molly with a huge head....hopefully her friend doesn't tell her that it's huge! :) She must just have lots of brains. What a cutie going down the slide....and brave too with her arms up!

Nan and Ryan said...

Hey Marsha, your daughter is freaking adorable. By the way, do you even remember who I am?

The Odermott's said...

I totally understand the shirt thing. Brayden has always had a big head too. We evan have had to have Candy take a shirt or two back because we couldn't get it over his head.

Trace said...

I love that she put her arms up. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Chris and Michelle said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?! What a doll. And about the head thing.... I feel the same way about sleeve openings! Emmie's wrists are so chub I can barely squeeze her poor little arm through the holes! Seriously, I bet the people making baby clothes don't even have kids. Maybe we should write them and let them know of the problems they are causing us. :)

Carrie said...

Love that grin in the first picture!