Molly had her second real haircut yesterday. I've done some trimming jobs, but that was hard enough the way Molly holds still. She hates getting her hair cut. This time was better, but still not pleasant. I would like to just let her hair grow out, but the bangs for sure had to be shorter. I do Molly's hair and it is pulled out minutes later. The lady that did her hair went a little shorter than I would have liked. Her bangs look like an older sister went at them with scissors. I'm sure I could have done that. Anyway...at least her hair won't be in her eyes. It is hard for me to get used to my own haircuts, and I'm finding it hard getting used to Molly's too.
She seems to look a little younger with her new do, so that is good at least.
before
She seems to look a little younger with her new do, so that is good at least.
5 comments:
It is really short! It's still cute and I'm sure you'll get used to it! It'll be her summer do.
And the first picture is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
It is short...so adorable though. You guys are braver than I am...I'm having Claire grow out her bangs so I don't have to deal with the hair cuts.
She is such a cutie! Her smiles are the best!
She is adorable! The hair cut looks great!! She looks like such a happy little girl!
ps...I got Coleman's blessing outfit from Dressed in White online. I thought it was pretty cute! :)
Oh my gosh! She doesn't look like a baby anymore, she looks like a little girl! I love the hair cut, but the before pictures looked ADORABLE too! I wanted to come in yesterday when I brought James over to grandmas but I had my dog in the car! Maybe next time!
i love you guys!
Post a Comment