Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Who do you love? Brady-the best husband and daddy ever and my sweet Molly. I actually miss her when she's sleeping. And of course you Heather or I wouldn't be doing this!
How long have you been married? Four years. The best of my life.
Who said I love you first? Brady, but I fell in love with him first.
How long did you date? It's hard to say since we never had the typical courtship. Brady was in Washington and I was in Utah until our wedding day. We talked on the phone and emailed for 8 months and saw each other probably once a month.
Where did he propose? He proposed outside the conference center during Christmas time. He had my ring in a Kinder egg. They were kinda our thing. They are chocolate eggs with a prize inside. He had somehow opened one and replaced the prize with my ring. I couldn't even tell. I wish I could have seen my face when I saw the ring.
Who is taller? Brady by a little ;)
Who is smarter? I'd have to say Brady.
Who does the laundry? This is embarrassing. We both do
Who pays the bills? I do usually
Who mows the lawn? Brady, but I've done it a few times
Who cooks dinner? Does taco Tuesday at del taco count?
Who drives? We both do, but I like to if we're in a hurry.

I now tag: Lora, Paula, Brooke Ann, Alissa

3 comments:

Heather said...

It's fun to hear more about you and Brady. You two are the cutest couple and with Molly, the cutest family!

Unknown said...

Brady is possible the slowest driver EVER!

Brigitte said...

hey! it's your cousin Jayson and Brigitte. We stalked our way onto your blog and we love all the photos! Your baby is so cute and hey....what's wrong with her hair? j/k. You can check us out at jblinford.blogspot.com. TTYL