
We went to Park City this weekend with Brady's parents. It was nice to get away for a little bit, but it was pretty cold for the end of April. We stayed about a month at the outlet mall. Brady's sister Julie is a maniac shopper. But Molly was a trooper. She was really good the whole time and we were there for almost 5 hours. Hopefully she doesn't get her aunt's love of shopping. We ate at a not-so-great Mexican restaurant, walked down Main Street, and went hot tubbing. We had a really nice time and Molly thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her grandparents and aunt.
5 comments:
That is such a cute picture! She is a little trooper for sure, my kids would never last that long shopping, you are lucky. I tried taking them with me to the grocery shopping ONCE and swore that our family would starve before I took them to the store with me again.
Molly is a real trooper! I don't think I could even shop for 5 hours! I do love Park City though:)
I'm impressed that she could last that long shopping! A girl after my own heart, for sure!!!
What a great little shopper. I'm proud she has it in her. Maybe she could come shopping with me sometime and I could leave J-man with you. What do you think?
Hello Marsha this is Kira Evans from work some one showed me your blog. It is so cute, Molly is getting so big and she is adorable. We miss you here at work! Hope all is well with you! -Kira
Post a Comment