Sunday, April 20, 2008

Molly sucks!




Just to be clear, we love Molly and in no way think she 'sucks'.  But she does like sucking on all kinds of things, just not on things that we want her to suck on.  She acts offended if we try to give her a bottle and just lets the binky fall out of her mouth.  But everything else is okay: blankets, arms, our fingers, her fingers, and even her own tongue. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love those pictures. Thanks again for meeting us yesterday. It was so fun to see how cute Molly is. Let's do it again soon.

Unknown said...

And for a post completely not related to your post. I went to a dance with Greg from "Heather and Greg". How completely random! And as I'm typing this I see a post from her. You'll have to tell him I said hi. ;) If you see him.