It's so sweet how babies bring out the best in people. It was fun seeing grandma hold baby Ben too. She always had trouble remembering he was a boy, not a girl, but can you blame her. He is so pretty! I missed it a lot when he got too big for her to hold. She would say he is so heavy over and over, and eventually it got a little scary when he was in her arms so that was the end of that. But she would always come visit with me when I was there so that she could see Ben. He always made her smile.
1 comment:
It's so sweet how babies bring out the best in people. It was fun seeing grandma hold baby Ben too. She always had trouble remembering he was a boy, not a girl, but can you blame her. He is so pretty! I missed it a lot when he got too big for her to hold. She would say he is so heavy over and over, and eventually it got a little scary when he was in her arms so that was the end of that. But she would always come visit with me when I was there so that she could see Ben. He always made her smile.
Post a Comment