Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Molly's special day!


Molly was blessed on Sunday by her daddy. It was so nice spending time with family and the weather was wonderful. Grandma Sue made Molly's blessing dress. She looked so cute.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks so beautiful! Congratulations. And Marsh, you are looking awesome!

Me said...

That is one of the cutest blessing dresses I have ever seen! What a talented Grandma!

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully we can get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone. Your baby is beautiful! I loved having girls!! How is Paula doing? She had surgery this week right?? It is kinda crazy that me and Paula are going through the same thing. I had an MRI Friday, hopefully they will see something from that. Congrats on the birth of your baby...enjoy her, they grow up so fast!!

Unknown said...

I can't get over the fact that we've all gotten old. Okay, older. I love that you took a family picture so I could see everyone. Cute, cute!