
We went to St. George over Memorial Day weekend. On our way down to St. George they had a little petting zoo near one of the gas stations in Scipio. It was free and super cute. Molly loved feeding the little goats. Both kids actually did really well on the drive there and back. We got to stop in Cedar City to visit grandma Larson and aunt Sue on our way down. That was fun.

There is a reservoir near the house that we walked to several times. The ducks weren't very friendly, but we eventually were able to get them to come close to us. On the last day we were going to go one more time, so when we asked Molly if she wanted to go, she said, "No, I'm sick of feeding the ducks." It was pretty cute.

We went up Snow canyon and had a really fun time. It was a pretty cool day and windy, but it was so beautiful!

That is one proud face! She loved climbing the "mountain."
When we were getting ready to leave St. George, Molly started to cry and said she didn't want to leave. It was pretty cute. It was probably watching movies with grandma and staying up late that she was going to miss the most.
4 comments:
Great pictures! So glad you had a good long weekend. Miss you.
We've never been to Snow Canyon- we will definitely have to check it out next time we are there! Thanks for the tip! It sounds like it's way closer than our three hour trek to Zions and back. Glad you had a fun getaway!:) I can't believe your little Reed is one -he's adorable. I love that Molly insisted on the party hats and way to go on the Mickey Mouse cheesecake - so cute!
I love St. George... especially in the spring! The trip sounds like a lot of fun! I can't believe that Reed is already 1! Molly and Reed are just too cute... The pictures of Molly wrapping Reed's birthday present are priceless!
ELDER LARSEN!! I can't even believe I've found you again!
Love elder doan :)
Post a Comment