
The most beautiful tree I have ever seen. It's a Magnolia tree and this picture doesn't do it justice. This was on Easter day at Brady's aunts house.

All of us, except for Paula, has had a baby in the last year. It is so fun to see them together. Tyler, Reed and Elena. This picture is missing Emerson :(

Molly playing soccer. She loves it. I love getting pictures of her with that real smile.

Molly's first big girl party(This picture is not the best). Her friend down the street had a birthday party and I didn't even stay. I have noticed that Molly interacts with others much better when I'm not hanging around. She is such a shy little girl and tends to cling to me in most situations. Molly has been going to a speech preschool once a week and has really seemed to enjoy it. She really likes to observe others. It takes her a little bit in new situations to get comfortable enough to play with others, but she eventually will play and have a fun time.
1 comment:
That pic playing soccer is way cute! I love how excited Molly gets about the little things in life.
Post a Comment