Reed and I took a trip to Philadelphia to see Adam and Brooke. It was Reed's first plane ride and it was LONG. He really did fine, but you know how it is with a baby in confined spaces.
It was so fun spending time with Adam and Brooke and kids. We all miss them so much. I had told Brooke that Reed was a fussy baby, but he made a liar out of me. He was so happy while we were there. He loved all the kids running around. I got to meet baby Emerson and be there for his blessing. I didn't get many pictures so these will have to do.
It was so fun spending time with Adam and Brooke and kids. We all miss them so much. I had told Brooke that Reed was a fussy baby, but he made a liar out of me. He was so happy while we were there. He loved all the kids running around. I got to meet baby Emerson and be there for his blessing. I didn't get many pictures so these will have to do.
3 comments:
How FUN to go visit your brother & in such a neat city!
Your kiddos are darling Marsh. Love your Halloween costume - so creative! ...& I think I've said it before but I really would love a good squeeze of Reed's adorable chunka cheeks!
We really should try and get together after the holidays. I'd love to catch up some more!
I'm so glad you had a good time. Maybe Reed is just a born traveler!
Such cute babies! How nice to be able to take a visit back east... Hope everyone is doing well! Have a wonderful holiday season!!!
Post a Comment