
We were able to spend thanksgiving with Grandpa and Grandma Larson this year. We were extremely nervous about the long drive, but the kids were actually great. Here is Molly with her own little suitcase anxious to get on the road.

Molly and Katie "helping" Grandma make rolls

chocolate covered pretzels with extra sprinkles

Reed had his first taste of cereal while we were there. He loves it!

Molly and Reed cuddling with daddy. I sure love these three.

Grandpa and Reed sucking on their fingers. Reed has taken a liking to his two fingers on his left hand.

Awww. Getting some Julie time.

This was actually towards the end of our drive home. I'm surprised to see she was still smiling. It took us 16 hours to drive home due to the snowy/icy roads and road closures. We stayed in Idaho for a night and to our surprise actually got some good sleep. I wish we had a king size bed!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a great time!
When we finally got home, Molly ran to her room and spent some much needed time with her babies. She really missed them.
Thanks Mom for shoveling our driveway. We were so tired and it was so nice to be able to pull right into the driveway.
We are so blessed to have our families. We love you all so much and appreciate your love and support.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Molly at the end. What a cutie! I'm glad you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment