Sunday, September 12, 2010

What do you think?

Molly at about 3 months

Reed at about 3 months

6 comments:

jen hulet said...

Yep, he looks like Molly! And he is so cute....obviously!!!

Chris and Michelle said...

Yah if you hadn't noted it I could have thought that they were the same baby! What a cute little guy!
...& all his faces in the post below are so funny!

Melinda said...

I didn't think he looked like Molly when he was first born, but they sure look alike now! Wow, he is getting big. Thanks for updating so I can see. (because I know that was the only reason you update.)

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I thought they were the same baby! How fun, he IS so cute.

Heather said...

They look like twins. What a cute little guy!

Paula said...

They look a lot alike. of course your pajama pants look different. I love your kids.